Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear Jane Quilt

My sisters Alice and Pat and I are eaching making a Dear Jane quilt.  I am making the blue and white, I think Pat is making the same, and Alice I believe is making the original (the multi colored).  It is a 24 month block of the month, and the piecing is pretty small so it will take us a while to work on this.  We are ordering it from Stichin Heaven Quilts where I have had their blocks of the month.  It will be challenging, and fun.  I will blog and keep you posted as we go along.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great! I totally just had to look up what a "Dear Jane Quilt" was. :) You learn something new every day!

    -- linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my 'normal' type of quilt, but I believe doing more challenging traditional quilt tops really improves my quilting skills, and this to me is the ultimate challenge. Plus I'm doing it with my sisters, so it'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete