Monday, December 21, 2009

DOGS, CAKE TASTING, EARLY CHRISTMAS AND A ROAD TRIP




Brewer: "I didn't do it, I swear, and I can jump so high you'll think I'm cute and you won't blame me anyway"Gidget: "I am so cute and loveable you will not be able to resist my repeated requests for you to pet me"



 Guiness: "Leave me alone, I am cool and can be loving, but I don't get too excited about the childish behavior of my brother and cousins"Jake: "I like everyone and love to see my cousins, but I am so big, people sometimes misinterpret me"

We celebrated Christmas early with Steve and Christina on our way to Montana. Mama Linda came prepared with 3 types of cake and 3 types of frostings/filling so that Steve and Chicky could taste and start thinking which one they want for their wedding.
Between the Black Hills and Helena, we must have seen 10 bald eagles and a multitude of raptors. Other than the eagles, the most majestic was a red tail hawk who took off from the median in front of us and piroutted up fanning its bright red tail. The Beartooth range was gorgeous in the distance, blanketed with lots of snow; but the Crazies and Absarokas were no less beautiful and a lot closer for our viewing.
We miss the family being together for Christmas, but rejoice on the memory of the recent fabfam reunion in August, as well our visits with Lindsay, Danny and Chicky in October and Steve and Chicky for Thanksgiving. JIR

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! My favorite has to be of Brewer...that is CLASSIC. :) I'm currently eating the lemon curd mixed with some yogurt. Yum yum yum!

    ReplyDelete