Sunday, April 19, 2009

My two cents...





































I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took at the house. I have to laugh as I have almost the exact same ones as J, but I also took a few more I'll add.
The top picture is Jorge in front of the fireplace, followed by a view of the basement bedroom (there will be three up, and eventually this one downstairs).
Jorge in the sewing room, taking pictures of the wall that he and I will have to finish on our own...
Looking at the kitchen from one side of the living room (the garage is right past the kitchen)..
Then looking across the living room from the other side of the house. That is the two guest bedrooms and a bath on that side..
In the kitchen looking out the back, and then the mud and muck that is out there now from all the snow and two days of rain...
The house from the front.







No comments:

Post a Comment