Friday, March 15, 2013

OF MEN, WOMEN AND DOGS

 I swear, we did not make Gidget pose for this picture. It is her favorite position when  she lays down under our counter top table and next to the stools. She uses one of the stool crossbars to rest her chin and legs. Uncomfortable? Not for Gidget.

 Jake, on the other hand, is so huge, he barely fits in his bed. But he does not seem to mind, especially after we let him know how expensive custom made beds for horses can be.

And then there is us. Aging gracefully and thrilled to have shared 34+ years of our lives with each other. JIR

3 comments:

  1. I think, and it's just my opinion, that you should let Gidget out of jail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND....I think your family should rendevous (I'll be there!) here:
    http://www.jambase.com/live/
    July 5-6, The beautiful Columbia Gorge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such cute photos!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    - linds

    ReplyDelete