Sunday, July 31, 2011

REFLECTIONS ON MY JOURNEY...SO FAR

It's about 3/4 over if you go by current life expectancy statistics. My journey that is. It has been a great ride, thanks in great part to my partner in life, who has been with me for more than half of it. You could call mine a "balanced" journey-lots of fun and enjoyment, balanced with hard work and the fulfilment of my professional and personal responsibilities. Before I met Linda, I owe much of my foundation to my family. Values and attitudes were taught and learned, including that most precious lesson that life if replete with risks worth taking. The second more-than-half has been a glorious path of professional and personal fullfilment hand-in-hand with a partner who has given me strength, and supported and loved me unconditionally. Together, we brought to life two oustanding human beings, who fill our lives with hope and excitement. I think the next quarter of this journey will be as good if not better that the previous three. JIR      

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA! It's no doubt you're the most fabulous dad. :)

    ReplyDelete