Friday, October 15, 2010

Quilting

I have 8 dontated quilt tops to quilt for the VA, and am trying to finish them so I can work on publishing my pattern designs.  Plus the VA can use the quilts for Christmas presents for patients if I get them done before Christmas.  The problem with one of them, is it is just a big piece of fabric with a border of squares, it looks more like a back than a front of a quilt.  I don't have time to make a top to go with it, so I put a solid color  on the back, and decided to quilt it with that as the top.
Here is how it is looking so far:
I have to confess, I could not do this without my micro handles that Jorge bought for me last year. 

2 comments:

  1. Renee Cudney5:03 AM

    Is that thread or paint? That will be really nice when your done. I like the multicolors neat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is thread Renee. My favorite thing to quilt, but I don't often get 'blank' fabric to do this on.

    ReplyDelete