Monday, July 02, 2007

Saturday night with the girls

Mom is always saying that the only pictures she has of me are pictures of me running and sweaty. I remembered my camera on Sat. night when I went out with coworkers for a bachelorette party, so I've decided to make Mom proud by showing some of the fun we had. :)
This is early in the night...it all goes downhill from here...

The proud bride-to-be after a few adult beverages.


Self-portraits always turn out fantastically.


This is a statue of a little boy in a rain coat jumping in a puddle. I have no idea, I just took the picture.

Say no to crack! (Waiting on the curb for our ride at the end of the night)


Another self-portrait gone wrong.

Enjoy! We may all be adults, but let us loose on the town for a night and we'll turn the town upside down. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, somehow I think all I read on your tee shirts (tee shirt quilt I made), lets me know that college was where you learned this behavior.
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure knows how to make a brother proud:)

    ReplyDelete