Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

Ever get home home after several hours at a wedding, all dressed up and feeling like: "it's our turn to shine"? Well, here is picture of one of the best looking couples (modesty aside) who attended such a wedding recently. Notice the cool tie my lovely bride recently brought me back from her visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Museum in Chicago. Notice my gorgeous bride wearing a sexy outfit and the black pearl I bought her in Bora Bora. The background...well you've seen it before, but we never get tired of it. JIR

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:24 PM

    What a smashing couple! I wonder why the good-looking genes didn't pass on:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:43 AM

    Better guard that tie. Ties have been known to end up in quilts. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete