Thursday, July 31, 2014

BIRTHDAY TESTIMONIAL

BIRTHDAY TESTIMONIAL
As we get older we tend to dwell more on our past than in what lies ahead; what formed us, and has defined who we are today. My reflections today have been focused on a great sense of gratitude for the people who have impacted my life, and who helped form the backbone on my true self:
·         My mother, who nearly died giving birth to me 63 years ago
·         My beautiful (inside and out) life companion for 35 of those years, who has balanced and nurtured me, and raised our wonderful progeny
·         My parents, who instilled in me many of the values that have guided me, and still do
·         My grandparents and other family members, caring, loving, and skilled surrogates for my parents when they were absent
·         My (younger) sister, whose butt I wiped many times, but who despite that, has appreciated my life and my family
·         My high school classmates and friends, who jointly with me, formed a unique and everlasting bond of friendship
·         My children, their spouses, and our grandson, who have brought joy to my life, and shared with me their energy and enthusiasm to live life to its fullest
·          My friends and teachers through life, who have provided support, guidance and reassurance in all matters of life

·         My co-workers, who have acknowledged my professional skills, as well as my humanity 

No comments:

Post a Comment