Sunday, April 29, 2012

EVEN A SHORT WINTER IS A WINTER IN MONTANA

We made our spring trek back to Montana this weekend, bringing with us a few things, symbolizing the beginning of our move back home. We still have a while to go, and a few things to accomplish before we officially come back, but it's exciting to begin this much anticipated process


Bozeman pass is the highest elevation we encounter on our journeys to Montana. Even this time of year after a short winter like the one we just had, it reminds us of where we live and why we choose to live here. JIR


3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Montana spring weather. I'm trying very hard to ignore the fact the pics were taken in what appears to be a moving vehicle...I don't want to get a phone call one of these days that my 'rents were in a car wreck because someone had the camera out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, only two were, and we were going so slow up that hill (I was following Dad), we were almost at a stop. I didn't take my eyes off the road, just pointed the phone and pushed the button, and didn't know until we got home if they even came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely winter photos! I am also guilty of engaging in the 'point the cell phone and push the button while driving' while in DC. That (hour-long, eek!) drive that I had to work every day was so gorgeous! ;)

    -- linds

    ReplyDelete