Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SCENIC, SOUTH DAKOTA

It's not a description of the state, but actually the name of this town about 35 miles east of Rapid City, SD, and just before the northeast entrance to Badlands National Park. The 2000 census counted 87 residents, probably a few more than today's count  




Zip code 57780, pint size post office

These 2 guys were not thrilled to see me snapping pictures, even as far as I was with my telephoto

Legs too long for the body, not unlike Jake

Showing off for mom

Don't mess with me dude!

1 comment:

  1. Agh! Those colts are adorable. I don't know what it is, but I will never get tired of seeing colts. They are just so friggin' cute - and I love the way that they sprint around with so much energy. Looks like a cool place that you guys got to visit - love the Western storefront look on that hostel.

    -- linds

    ReplyDelete