Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Boston 2010

Here are some pictures in Boston.  Poor Jorge had to pose after our long traveling day so I could take a picture of our nice room on the 20th floor.  It had a beautiful view of Boston and they called it an 'executive suite.'  The others are pictures of Boston Commons and The Public Gardens.  Does anyone know how to remove the 'date' from a picture?  I want to print the picture I took of the trees and the sun shining through the clouds, but didn't realize I had the 'date' on the camera.

2 comments:

  1. The only way I know to remove the date would be to crop it out or do it in photoshop..not an easy task, given the complex background.

    Wonderful pictures! It looks clear and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sonja. I was afraid photoshop would be my only choice. I might play around with it and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete